Spark Of The Corporate
Test your caliber
List Of Topics
The LoadRunner Testing Process
Load Test Planning
The LoadRunner Controller at a Glance
Creating a Manual Scenario
Creating a Manual Scenario Using the Percentage Mode
Creating a Goal-Oriented Scenario
Scheduling a Scenario
Using Rendezvous Points
Configuring a Scenario
Preparing to Run a Scenario
Managing Scenarios Using Quality Center
Running a Scenario
Viewing Vusers During Execution
Using Firewalls in LoadRunner
Running Vusers Over a Firewall
Monitoring Over a Firewall
J2EE Diagnostics Module
ERP/CRM Diagnostics Modules
Configuring Online Graphs
Remote Performance Monitoring
LoadRunner Interview Questions
Showing Records from 80 to 100 of 205 [Total 11 Pages]
81. What is Performance testing?
82. Did u use LoadRunner? What version?
83. Explain the Load testing process?
84. When do you do load and performance Testing?
85. What are the components of LoadRunner?
86. What Component of LoadRunner would you use to record a Script?
87. What Component of LoadRunner would you use to play back the script in multi user mode?
88. What is a rendezvous point?
89. What is a scenario?
90. Explain the recording mode for web Vuser script?
91. Why do you create parameters?
92. What is correlation? Explain the difference between automatic correlation and manual correlation?
93. How do you find out where correlation is required? Give few examples from your projects?
94. Where do you set automatic correlation options?
95. What is a function to capture dynamic values in the web Vuser script?
96. When do you disable log in Virtual User Generator, When do you choose standard and extended logs?
97. How do you debug a LoadRunner script?
98. How do you write user defined functions in LR? Give me few functions you wrote in your previous project?
99. What are the changes you can make in run-time settings?
100. Where do you set Iteration for Vuser testing?
All rights reserved © 2012
Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd