Spark Of The Corporate
Test your caliber
List Of Topics
Introducing parallel programming
Testing & debugging
Common parallel algorithms
C#.NET Interview Questions
Showing Records from 0 to 20 of 391 [Total 20 Pages]
1. What's the advantage of using System.Text.StringBuilder over System.String?
2. Can you store multiple data types in System.Array?
3. What's the difference between the System.Array.CopyTo() and System.Array.Clone()?
4. How can you sort the elements of the array in descending order?
5. What's the .NET datatype that allows the retrieval of data by a unique key?
6. What's class SortedList underneath?
7. Will finally block get executed if the exception had not occurred?
8. What's the C# equivalent of C++ catch (....), which was a catch-all statement for any possible exception?
9. Can multiple catch blocks be executed?
10. Why is it a bad idea to throw your own exceptions?
11. What's a delegate?
12. What's a multicast delegate?
13. How's the DLL Hell problem solved in .NET?
14. What are the ways to deploy an assembly?
15. What's a satellite assembly?
16. What namespaces are necessary to create a localized application?
17. What's the difference between // comments, /* */ comments and /// comments?
18. How do you generate documentation from the C# file commented properly with a command-line compiler?
19. What's the difference between <c> and <code> XML documentation tag?
20. Is XML case-sensitive?
All rights reserved © 2012
Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd